Best (& Worst & Cheapest) Times to Visit China – During these months, the weather is mild and pleasant, and the scenery is stunning, making it an ideal time for sightseeing and outdoor activities. However, it’s important to note that these are also peak tourist seasons, so expect larger crowds and higher prices.
The worst time to visit China is during the summer months, from June to August, as it can be extremely hot and humid, particularly in southern China. Additionally, this is the rainy season in much of the country, so be prepared for frequent showers and thunderstorms.
Ultimately, the best time to visit China depends on your preferences and travel goals. Be sure to do your research on the specific regions you plan to visit and their weather patterns to help you make an informed decision. See more : Easy to rent a carpool to your destination!
The Best Time to Visit China
The finest seasons for weather-wise travel to China are spring (April–May) and autumn (September–October), when most tourist destinations enjoy their most agreeable conditions.
Recommended private China tours:
- China Golden Triangle – 8-Day Beijing – Xi’an – Shanghai Tour
- China Classic Wonders – 11-Day Tour: Beijing – Xi’an – Guilin/Yangshuo – Shangha
- Land of Pandas – 13-Day Private Tour: Beijing – Xi’an – Chengdu –Yangtze Cruise – Shanghai
- Secrets of Beijing – 4-Day Beijing Highlights and Great Wall Night Tour
The Worst Time to Visit China
Most of attractions are flooded with Chinese tourists during the festival and holidays as below:
- Labor Day Holiday (May 1-3)
- Chinese National Day Holiday (October 1-7)
- Chinese New Year Holiday (in late January or early to mid February).
Visiting China in Spring (April to May)
One of the best seasons to travel to China is spring, especially for outdoor enthusiasts. Temperatures range from cool to warm, and flowers bloom.
Recommended China tours for spring:
- 3-Day Ancient Villages and Yellow Mountain Tour
- 4-Day Western Sichuan Tibetan Spring Tour from Chengdu
- 5-Day Kunming, Luoping, and Wanfenglin Tour
- 8-Day Lhasa, Nyingchi, and Bome Spring Tour
Visiting China in Summer (June to August)
With the exception of the crowds and the heat, traveling is best during the summer (June to August). It is a busy travel period for Chinese students and families with school-aged children.
A personalized tour will ease your journey and make it more comfortable for you if the heat and crowds are problems for you. You can dodge the throng with the help of your guide, and private air-conditioned transportation will keep you cooler. Kindly Click Here if you want to start earning using your free bonus and make deposit if you want to more winning prizes, this is the best top online casino site in Malaysia 2022 and many of them is easily earnings!
Recommended China tours for summer:
- 8-Day Kunming, Dali, Lijiang, and Shangri-La Tour
- 5-Day Dynamic Guilin and Yangshuo Tour
- 2-Day Wolong Panda Keeper Program Tour
- 3-Day Zhongwei Desert Tour with Winery Experience
- 8-Day Qinghai Lake, Zhangye, and Dunhuang Tour
Visiting China in Fall (September to October)
In general, China’s autumn enjoys the nicest weather, with fewer rainy days than spring or summer and more bright skies. Except for the area around Hong Kong, most of China experiences warm to cool weather, and summer rains have stopped. Therefore, it’s not too dry.
Recommended China tours for autumn:
- 8-Day Lhasa to Everest Base Camp Tour
- 7-Day When Silk Road Culture Meets Fabulous Fall Colors
- 5-Day Chengdu, Daocheng, and Yading Tour
- 5-Day Zhangjiajie Hiking and Biking Tour for Any Level
- 2-Day Jiankou Wild Great Wall Camping Tour
Visiting China in Winter (November to March)
The off-peak winter travel period in China runs from November to (early) March. Even though it’s colder, you can save money on lodging, travel, and admission fees as well as escape the tourist crush during the low season.
Recommended China tours for winter:
- 6-Day Beijing Winter Tour with Skiing in a 2022 Olympic Winter Games Venue
- 7-Day Harbin, China Snow Town, and Changbai Mountain Tour
- 6-Day Harbin Ice Festival Experience and Yabuli Club Med Tour
- 6-Day Xishuangbanna and Pu’er Tour
- 6-Day Sanya and Wanning Tour
- 7-Day Kunming, Dali, and Lijiang Winter Tour