Weather in April at Malaysia witnessing a dry season. Its proximity to the equator, with the Indian Ocean to the west and the South China Sea to the east, is the only explanation for this. The rare tropical showers in April provide a breath of relief from the year-round humidity.
Before we start about the great places visited in Malaysia, kindly Register! to claim your bonus and make is start deposit to earn more winning prizes.
Top places visit by month of April
– In April, Penang Hill or Bukit Bendera is the ideal place to escape Malaysia’s oppressive heat. The top of this hill, which is around 2400 feet above sea level, is totally responsible for its colder climate. Three viewing decks are also available on Penang Hill for guests to use in order to get a comprehensive view of the surrounding area.
– The Cameron Highlands is a magnificent hill station in the Malaysian state of Pahang, and it is easily accessible by automobile or any other form of public transit aside from trains. This high region is well-known for its animals, orchards, waterfalls, golf course, hotels, bungalows, and museums in addition to its tea plantations and chilly climate.
– which is located in the Malaysian state of Perak, is often less crowded and has recently seen an increase in tourism as a result of efforts to conserve its British colonial architecture. These locations provide a rapid introduction to British design. Don’t forget to sample the cuisine of Ipoh, Malaysia’s second-largest food city.
– the capital of Penang and the second-largest city in Malaysia, takes great pride in its hills, parks, and coastlines. George Town is also an excellent location to learn about architecture, see some famous Chinese temples, and take in some colorful colonial buildings. Don’t forget to take in Malaysia’s stunning skyline while you’re there.
– is a seductive archipelago of 99 islands that serves as a resting point for all amorous couples. Some of the well-known attractions in Langkawi include Eagle Square, Galeria Perdana, Mahsuri Tomb and Museum, and Underwater World Langkawi.
The best time to visit Malaysia is commonly between December to April. The tropical monsoon climate of Malaysia ensures short spells of rain even in the driest season, so make sure you carry an umbrella.
Events and Festivals in Malaysia in April
Penang Songkran Water Festival
When: 13 April 2020 – 15 April 2020
Penang International Food Festival
When: 13 April 2020 – 28 April 2020
Regatta Lepa Semporna
When: Held every year in April